Saturday, October 13, 2007

Hey..Guyz! this is my college life..n_n..



About my college life, at first I'm so ashamed and so afraid because I feel like everybody staring at me. I don't know why I'm feeling like that, maybe because it a new surrounding and of course new people that I need to be with. But when I've met Aiza and just a click I feel like I know her very well she's easy to approach and fun to be with then the next person that I've met is Cheza "the joker" she's so
funny(haha..) and of course she's also a nice girl. Then the bonding day with my classmate start when we assigned to dance a interpretative dance for "Buwan ng Wika" in every practice that we attend the deeply know each other and more lot of fun, even if we got a bad luck like our instructor get mad with us and the CD didn't play we still survive and we still performed with the help of Ronald. Thanks to him...And now the journey of my college life still go on and it's only a beginning I hope I will see you again guys in the next semester take care.

No comments: