Saturday, October 13, 2007

" Lesson I've learn in Computer 1"

The lesson I've learn in computer one is of course about computer, the part of it, how to use it then we go to kinds of blogs, disadvantages and advantages of E-commerce, how we can have money by blogging and how to create a blog. For me the hardest part of the lesson of Mam. Pinon is the binary, octal, and hexadecimal number system maybe its hard for me cause it has a number (haha..) And about banking system its a little bit easy but its also a little bit hard. And about the blog activity is a great idea by this, we can share our experience through internet and we can have our grade with matching having fun. This knowledge that shared by Mam. Pinon will never forgotten by her students and I'm included with
them.n_n

No comments: